What to Bring
If you have collected your race pack prior to race day, please wear your RBC Race for the Kids event t-shirt and funky socks to show your support!
If you are collecting your race pack on the day morning of the race, there are bathrooms nearby if you wish to change privately.
Please complete the emergency information on the back of the race bib and pin it to your shirt using the pins supplied.
There is a free bag check to safely store your belongings while you run.
For those with children under 5, coloured wrist bands are available at the information marquee. Please fill in the emergency contact details and attach it to your child’s wrist.
A reusable water bottle will be provided to each participant on completition of the race and water stations will be available throughout the course and festival zone.
- Your RBC Race for the Kids T-Shirt
- Your striped or heart socks
- Race bib and safety pins* (Please fill out the emergency contact information on the back)
- Hat and sunscreen*
- Cash or a credit/EFTPOS card for any purchases or donations you'd like to make
- Doggy poop bags if you are bringing your dog
*Sunscreen and extra safety pins will be available at the information marquee