Terms & Conditions
RBC RACE FOR THE KIDS 2019
These terms and conditions are in place to ensure that the event runs smoothly with limited risk for the participants, organisers and; SoldOut (event producer), Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) & Ronald McDonald House Charities Sydney (RMHCS) along with all other partners, sponsors, volunteers and event associates. By accepting these terms, you agree to the following conditions:
- The organisers shall not be held responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to persons or property as a consequence of participation in RBC Race for the Kids on Sunday 24th March 2019;
- Young people aged under 18 participating in the event are classed as minors and by signing these T&Cs you are declaring that you are a responsible adult over the age of 18 that will take full responsibility for the minor(s) participating;
- Refunds will not be given if you are unable to take part in the RBC Race for the Kids, your entry fee and any funds raised will be treated as a donation to Ronald McDonald House Charities Sydney;
- I acknowledge and accept that RBC and the Event Producers reserve the right to substitute, amend or cancel any portion of the Event or the Event itself, or change the Event Guidelines, at any time without notice;
- I hereby consent to the collection and use by RBC, RMHCS and the Event Producer of the information, including personal information, on the Event registration form, for the purpose of administering the Event and for future communications regarding RBC Race for the Kids and related campaigns;
- If you consume alcohol or intoxicants before the event, you do so at your own risk. For safety reasons the event producer has the right to refuse participation to RBC Race for the Kids if you or any of your party are deemed not to be in a fit state to participate;
- Photographers and videographers will be present on the day and will be capturing images to be used in promotional material such as newsletters, websites and RBC Race for the Kids promotions. By accepting these terms and conditions, you are signing the media release for the use of these images. You can at any time retract the use of the images by emailing email@example.com;
- Donations and funds from RBC Race for the Kids should be processed through Funraisin or by arranging payment directly to the charity by contacting: Randwick@rmhc.org.au;
- Guide dogs and disability support dogs are welcome to participate in the event. Pet dogs are welcome to take part in RBC Race for the Kids; we ask that they are kept on leads at all times and are controlled responsibly by their handlers;
- For more information on disability access visit the Location page at rbcraceforthekids.com.au
- The event producer has the right to refuse participation to any dog if the animal is deemed likely to constitute a hazard to RBC Race for the Kids participants
- I understand that it is my responsibility to provide or arrange for transportation to and from the Event.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure my party are hydrated, have eaten and have taken precautions to limit the risk associated with bad weather and excessive sun & heat exposure
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales and I hereby attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales in respect of the determination of any matter or dispute arising under or in respect of this Agreement.
I HEREBY DECLARE, REPRESENT AND WARRANT;
- I do not have a medical condition that will affect my participation in the event, and I have sourced medical advice before registering. This also applies to my party and anyone else I am registering for.
- I am over the age of 18 years or am the parent/legal guardian of the participant who is under the age of 18 years, and I have read this document and fully understand it. As a parent or legal guardian, I agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of the participant.
- This declaration is, to the best of my knowledge and belief, a true and accurate statement of the facts contained herein. I have complied with and will comply with and agree to be bound by, the Event Guidelines.
I AM AWARE THAT BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, I AM GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL AND VALUABLE LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE OR CLAIM COMPENSATION, WHICH I OR MY PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES, ESTATE, HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, ADMINISTRATORS, EXECUTORS AND ASSIGNS MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASEES